| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chitipa in August is somewhat warm at 18.2 °C (64.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.9 °C (76.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.7 °C (56.7 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in August is 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in August is bone dry. An airy 0mm (0in) of fluid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 11:41 long and the longest day is 11:55 long with an average length of 11:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Chitipa August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Chitipa, Malawi
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Chitipa: