| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chitipa in January is warm at 20.4 °C (68.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.2 °C (79.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.1 °C (62.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in January is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in January is dampish. A sizable 204.8mm (8.1in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 12:32 long and the longest day is 12:40 long with an average length of 12:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Chitipa January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Chitipa, Malawi
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Chitipa: