| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chitipa in June is very mild at 17.2 °C (62.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.7 °C (74.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.9 °C (55.2 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in June is 10.8 °C (19.4 °F).
- The weather in June is bone dry. An airy 0.6mm (0in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 11:33 long and the longest day is 11:35 long with an average length of 11:33.
Check the distance to and compare the Chitipa June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Chitipa, Malawi
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Chitipa: