| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chitipa in March is warm at 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.1 °C (79 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.2 °C (63 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in March is 8.9 °C (16 °F).
- The weather in March is wettish. Around 192mm (7.6in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 12:02 long and the longest day is 12:18 long with an average length of 12:10.
Check the distance to and compare the Chitipa March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Chitipa, Malawi
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Chitipa: