| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chitipa in November is really warm at 22.8 °C (73.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.6 °C (85.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.3 °C (64.9 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in November is 11.3 °C (20.3 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat dry. Just 78.8mm (3.1in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 12:28 long and the longest day is 12:38 long with an average length of 12:33.
Check the distance to and compare the Chitipa November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Chitipa, Malawi
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Chitipa: