| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chitipa in October is really warm at 22.9 °C (73.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.9 °C (85.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.7 °C (63.9 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in October is 12.2 °C (22 °F).
- The weather in October is arid. An airy 6mm (0.2in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 12:12 long and the longest day is 12:27 long with an average length of 12:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Chitipa October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Chitipa, Malawi
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Chitipa: